Saturday, April 9, 2011

What is a googler

Googler is a term that is basically associated with the famous Google Company and the company’s search engine. It is a person who enjoys browsing google.com search engine to find out anything that he/she needs. If you searched for other meanings of the word you would find out many more meanings. I would recommend looking through various definitions of the term in urban dictionary to find what else the term could mean. I personally enjoy browsing Google as I find it very easy to use and find things quite fast. Therefore, the blog would deal with the ideas or interesting things that I find on internet as well as things happening in the world from the perspective of me as a Google.com fan. 

So, each day I am going to share a short post on something that I find online and add my own perspective on that. It can very often be just a few thoughts on some topic such as economy, entertainment, culture, blogging and etc. 

More on googler:

Urban dictionary googler

Google Earth Online

You are at:

googler blog

No comments:

Post a Comment